Nutritional Facts ( Pumpkin Eggs )
- Calories 81
- Fat 6g
- Carbs 0g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 4g
Ingredients ( Pumpkin Eggs )
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 3 tablespoons mustard sauce
- ¼ cup mayonnaise (60 g)
- 1 teaspoon paprika, plus additional for garnish
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- fresh chive, finely chopped, for garnish
- Hard boiled eggs, peeled and sliced lengthwise Into a separate bowl, separate the yolks.
- Combine the yolks with the mustard, mayonnaise, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- To pipe the yolk mixture into the empty egg whites, fill a piping bag halfway with the yolk mixture.
- . To make it look like a pumpkin, sprinkle with paprika and add a piece of chive.
READ ALSO: Spider Web Cake