Keto Chicken Thigh Recipes is a diet that is most follow diet from the experts and people because it is healthy with low carbs; the taste is the same as the regular foods. Suppose you are a diet lover and follow your routine very strikingly. Then it would help if you tried Keto chicken thigh recipes with a topping of creamy sauce, green onions, and bacon. We are sure that these keto chicken will become your favorite recipes; you will love to follow them especially if you are practicing the Ketogenic diet.
Let’s see some delicious recipes,
Baked Chicken Thigh:
Are you looking for recipes that are low carb and easy to cock with crispy flavor? If your answer is yes, then you should follow our recipe. This item is very is to prep in just a few minutes, full of crisp from outside and juicy from inside. You have to collect some ingredients, and your recipe will complete with great taste for your diet.
READ ALSO: Instant Pot Blender Recipes
- Chicken thighs (3 pounds)
- Parsley chopped (1 teaspoon)
- Olive oil (2 tablespoons)
- Salt (1 teaspoon)
- Paprika (1 teaspoon)
- Cracked pepper (1/2 )
- Onion powder ( 1 teaspoon)
- Garlic powder ( 1 teaspoon)
- First, you have to preheat your regular oven at a temperature of 400 degrees. Spray your oven sheet with some oil, and use non-stick.
- Take a bowl and add all the ingredients except the parsley. Then add the chicken and mix it with all the ingredients. Check carefully that the coating completely covers the chicken, now leave it at room temperature for marinating at least for 2 hours.
- When you see that the chicken is ready to arrange cooking the baking sheet, place it on the sheet and bake it for 30 to 40 minutes. After some time, turn the thermometer to 165 degrees.
- Your crispy thigh recipe is ready to serve; before serving, sprinkle some parsley at the time of serving.
- Protein 80g
- Fiber 0g
- Carbohydrates 2g
- Sugar 0g
- Calories 796
- Fat 54g
- Sodium 112mg
- Unsaturated fat 39g
Creamy Chicken with Mushroom Sauce:
Delicious creamy chicken thigh recipe for keto lovers, which comes with mushrooms sauce. After one time, taste this recipe will be count as a primary recipe in your weeknight dinner dish with friends and family. Make it once and see what the difference from other recipes is.
READ ALSO: Chefman Air Fryer Recipes
Let’s start our way to taste.
- Fresh mushrooms in sliced (250 g)
- Olive oil ( 1 tablespoon)
- Salt and black pepper( per taste)
- Garlic cloves minced (2 )
- Parmesan cheese fresh ( ½)
- Heavy cream ( 1 cup)
- Parsley chopped(1 teaspoon)
- Dried rosemary ( 1 teaspoon)
- Nutmeg (1 teaspoon)
- Dried thyme ( 1 teaspoon)
- Chicken thigh boneless ( 750 g)
- Olive oil (2 tablespoons)
- Rosemary ( 1 teaspoon)
- Lemon juice ( 1 fresh piece)
- Garlic cloves ( 2 )
- Salt (1 tablespoon)
- Dried thyme (1 teaspoon)
- Black pepper( ½ tablespoons)
- In the pan, put some olive oil and then add the mushrooms in it, season it with some salt and black pepper and cook it for 3 minutes until it becomes soft.
- After the mushroom getting soft, add rosemary, parsley, thyme, garlic, and sauté it for almost 1 minute.
- Season it with heavy cream and cook it until simmering the heat and then continue cooking to get the sauce thickened shape, then stir nutmeg, parmesan cheese. After adding the cheese, wait for melting it, continue cooking for 4 more minutes.
READ ALSO: Gluten Free Chicken Recipes
- Take a towel and pat the chicken to turn it dry, trim all extra things from the chicken. Stir the chicken with fresh lemon juice and salt. Let the chicken absorb this material for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix the pepper, thyme, garlic cloves, rosemary, and combine them nicely.
- Season the chicken with combined material, make sure that you have coated the thigh chicken from all the parts.
- Take a large pan, or you can use a skillet oven at medium-high heat, from both thing pan or oven, stir 1 tablespoon on them, sear the chicken until it becomes brown from one side and it has changed its color from the center—Minimum 8 minutes of cooking required for proper transformation.
- After getting the proper color, place it on the plate.
- Now both your, i.e., chicken thigh sauce is ready, now put the chicken in the mushroom pan and check the taste. If you feel that something is missing, you can put it like salt or black pepper. Garnish it with parmesan cheese, parsley, and serve it warm. Serve it as soon as possible because of the cheese.
- Protein (41g)
- Calories (558)
- Fiber (1.5 g)
- Carbohydrates (8.3 g)
- Cholesterol (254 mg)
- Fat (41.63 g)
If you are impressed with our recipes, you can visit us; there are many keto chicken thigh recipes for your daily diet.