Hey, stop there! Are you looking for low sodium Chicken recipes? Stop here because you will feel amazing when you will find all about your diet on one page. All the healthy recipes are trusted and selected recipes from the nutrition specialties. They are professional people in their field; they help you set your chart as your diet plan; all the low sodium chicken recipes are complete with cooking tips.
Let’s enjoy the journey of healthy food with Low Sodium Chicken Recipes.
Southern Fried Chicken:
This recipe is considered the traditional recipe, which is coming from generation to generation. Your lunch is ready within just 15 minutes within no time; you can use it for yourself or the guests. For taste healthy recipe you have to some ingredients in your kitchen like,
READ ALSO: Keto Chicken Thigh Recipes
- Chicken cut it pieces(almost 3 pounds)
- Salt as you like in taste
- Paprika(1 teaspoon)
- Flour for all-purpose(1 cup)
- Black paper for enhancing the taste
- Vegetable oil (1 quart)for frying
These simple ingredients will give you the best taste you want with low carbs. Let’s see how these things create magic.
- Get the whole chicken, cut it into pieces, and season it with all-purpose flour, pepper, salt, and paprika. Mix them well as mentioned measures.
- Use a heavy skillet and heated it to approximately F 185 degrees. Then add 2 to 3 inches oil for frying. Put chicken pieces in oil. Now cover it and leave it for golden brown color; it will come in just 10 to 15 minutes, is enough for perfect deep fry. The chicken is ready. Now drain it tissue papers.
Your dish is ready in front of you with delicious shape and color. The tip is always to use oil value at the 10% for extra cooking because this is the exact value of nutritional needs, but it could be different on every type of oil.
Sodium in the recipe as 92.6mg, 491 calories are waiting for you, 32.8g protein, fat is 32g, 16.1g carbohydrates, and cholesterol 97mg. These are excellent nutrition values for a healthy body and mind.
Limey Chicken with Salad
Boneless chicken strips are healthy, and in less oil, you can eat them with salad; limey dressing gives it a complete look full of healthy ingredients. 20 minutes are needed for food preparation, and 10 minutes are enough for cooking, so almost in just 30 minutes, your dish is ready to flush your hunger.
- Boneless chicken and cut them into pieces(1 pound)
- Lime juice fresh(1/4 cups)
- Dijon mustard(1/4 teaspoon)
- White sugar(3 tablespoons)
- Rice vinegar(1/2 teaspoon)
- Lime zest(1 teaspoon)
- Frozen limeade concentrate thawed
- Vegetable oil(2 tablespoons)
- Black paper(1/4 teaspoon)
- Golden raisins(1/4 cup)
- Red leaf lettuce(1 head)
- Chopped Walnuts(1/4 cup)
- Mandarin orange (11 ounces)
- Combine lime zest, lime juice, rice vinegar, sugar, and mustard powder in the jar. Shake it well that can mix all the ingredients. Put it aside. Take another bowl, add mix chicken with pepper, limeade, and concentrate.
- Heat the oil in the skillet at medium heat. Put chicken stir and cook it in 4to 6 minutes. After some time, the brown color will come on the pieces.
- Put the salad in divided lettuce and topped it with golden raisins, mandarin orange, and walnuts. Place the boneless cooked chicken and drizzle it with a simple dressing
Protein, 28.5g, calories 386, fat, 15.4g, carbohydrates, 35.8g, cholesterol 69.2mg, and sodium, 92.1mg.
Baked Cooker Chicken
If you have too much busy routine, this recipe is purely for you. Baked chicken is for busy people in a slow cooker. You have to put the chicken in a very slow cooker, and it will be ready for you in your dinner. Twenty minutes are needed to prepare the chicken and put in the oven and leave it for 10 hours, and you can go to your office done your duty. Your dinner will be ready in the evening. Enjoy it with your family and friends.
READ ALSO: Instant Pot Blender Recipes
- Paprika( 1 teaspoon)
- Whole chicken( 3to 4 pounds)
- Pepper and salt as required
- Take three parts of aluminum and foil them into 4 to 5 inches ball, then put them in the middle of the slow cooker.
- Take some colder water in the bowl and rinse the chicken pieces for some time inside and outside the water. After some turn, put it on the paper towel for dry. Season it with paprika, pepper, and salt the place it on the foil aluminum on the top of the slow cooker.
- At the begging, the first hour, set the cooker to a high level. Then turn it back at low temperature for 9 to 10 hours, until the chicken is ready or turn its color. Then take it out of the cooker your meal is prepared to eat.
Sodium is in 130.3mg, fat 26.3g, calories 406, cholesterol 97mg, and carbohydrates are 7.1g.