We all love shrimps salad recipes . Shrimps is that sea food that nobody can refuse eating. Don’t worry if you’re on a diet because shrimps is diet friendly and also very friendly. You can use shrimps in a number of dishes. The best dish that we think you should make out of shrimps is the shrimp salad. A shrimp salad can never go wrong. There are so many types of salads that you can make with shrimps. It is true that shrimps could be a bit pricey, but the taste is absolutely worth it.
People consume shrimps when they’re on diet or even on a regular basis when they go out or plan a dinner together or anything. Or you can just make amazing dishes at your home. If you want to find out more about amazing shrimp salads, stay tuned to this page. One of a kind salad recipes will be shared here. If you’re on a diet, this is the best place that you should be at. The best kinds of desserts, salad and other dishes are mentioned here. Our recipes are not only easy but very convenient to make. They taste amazing and absolutely breath-taking. From beginners to chef’s, these recipes are for everyone.
READ ALSO: Air Fryer Shrimp Recipes
- Bring 5 quarts of water, 3 tablespoons salt, and the lemon to a boil in a large saucepan. Add half the shrimp and reduce the heat to medium. Cook uncovered for only 3 minutes or until the shrimp are barely cooked through. Remove with a slotted spoon to a bowl of cold water. Bring the water back to a boil and repeat with the remaining shrimp. Let cool; then peel, and devein the shrimp.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, wine or vinegar, 1 teaspoon salt, pepper, and dill. Combine with the peeled shrimp. Add the red onion and celery and check the seasonings. Serve or cover and refrigerate for a few hours.
- Your shrimp salad is ready. You can serve it cold or warm that’s completely your choice.
Shrimp salad with sauce and other greens
Here is what you need to do to make a mind blowing yummy shrimp salad.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the quartered lemon.
- Add the shrimp to the pot and cook for 2-3 minutes or until pink and opaque. Transfer the shrimp to a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking process.
- Drain the shrimp then pat dry.
- Place the shrimp, celery, red onion, lemon juice, salt, pepper, mayonnaise, mustard and dill in a bowl. Toss gently to coat.
- Garnish with additional fresh dill and serve, or cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day.
- Add in all your favourite sauces. Thousand island sauce is the perfect sauce for your salad
- You can serve the salad cold or warm it is completely your choice.
You always have to keep in mind that if you don’t have peeled shrimps, you have to peel them before you use them in your salad. If you get peeled shrimps already, that’s alright. You can check online videos and methods to check as to how you can clean shrimps and peel them.
READ ALSO: Air Fryer Dessert Recipes
Shrimp salad with corn and rice
A salad tastes absolutely amazing with rice and some sides. In our opinion, you can serve a salad with absolutely anything. We think if you serve shrimp salad with rice, it will be an utter success. Here is what you need to do to make the right shrimp salad and garlic rice.
- Peel your shrimps and fry them in butter. You have to make sure that your shrimps are done. Shrimps can take more time than chicken.
- Shrimps need to be marinated too, just like we marinate chicken. Marinate your shrimps with garlic and ginger paste and some peppers. Leave them for some time and fry on low flame.
- After they have been fried. Prepare your other vegetables
- In a bowl take all your greens and incorporate them. Add in all the sauces you like. Add in some lemon juice and olive oil too. You can add feta cheese and some mayonnaise
- Add in your fried shrimps and your salad is ready.
- Boil rice and Sauté them in garlic sauce. Your garlic rice are ready.
- Serve your salad with some rice and there you go with your delish salad and rice.
Simple Shrimp salad with Avocado and Asparagus
Asparagus and Avocado is the perfect combo for any salad. If you add in shrimps we bet you won’t be able to get your hands off that salad.
We all need salads in our lives. The perfect salad just makes our day. Here is how you can make a easy convenient salad that is also very time efficient and tastes absolutely delish.
- Peel your shrimps and quick marinate them.
- Fry them or grill them real quick in butter
- Cut all the veggies you want to.
- Cut Avocado and asparagus in large amount. Add in some tomatoes if you want to.
- Add in some lemon juice and olive oil.
- Toss in your shrimps, and mix together everything.
- Your easy quick salad is ready.
- You can serve the salad with some eggs or rice as well. You can prepare some boiled potatoes as well. Potatoes taste really good with salads. Shrimp salad is twice as delicious as a chicken salad.
READ ALSO: Ground Venison Recipes
We hope you like all the given recipes. Our recipes are not only easy but very time efficient and can be prepared very quick. You can find every kind if recipe here. With just limited ingredients you can make one of a kind dishes and enjoy yourself. Our recipes give you a chance to explore your inner chef. Stay tuned to this page for amazing mind blowing recipes. Make the best and delish meals this winters and enjoy while you can! This is your chance to test your cooking skills.
Pingback: Low Carb Chicken Recipes - NY Recipes
Pingback: Frozen Yogurt Recipe And How You Can Make It At Home - NY Recipes