When it comes to Ground Venison Recipes food. We need only the Ground Venison Recipes. A good recipe is the one that is easy and very convenient. Venison recipes are the best recipes that you can try at your hope. Venison recipes make sure that the food you cook using these recipes is tasty and absolutely delicious. This year during quarantine, you can try out all the amazing Venison recipes and give your loved ones a surprise!
If you’re a beginner and if you’re looking for the perfect place for finding recipes, this article is what you need to read. This article is for all the chefs and cooking lovers out there!
Ground Venison is the person behind all these mouth watering recipes. He’s a hunter basically who loves to try new savage recipes. His wife helps him with all that he needs to do. The couple has recently got famous with their new mouth watering recipes that honestly make you crazy. Their recipes are so easy and convenient, with so many flavors and enrichment to them. In a very less time people have already started to like their recipes. From bacon burgers to salads and pork and chicken, you will literally find everything on their page. Ground venison recipes are not just recipes, they are an epitome of innovation and exciting flavors. Who doesn’t like foods like these?
READ ALSO: Dawning Recipes
Famous Ground Venison Recipes and Ingredients
Ingredients you need for this marvellous dish
- Ground venison browned
- Salt and pepper
- White onion
- Poblano pepper
- Yellow bell pepper
- Diced tomatoes
- Tomato paste
- Beef broth
- Black beans
- Chili seasoning mix
You are not going to believe it but this recipe is really the most easiest to make. All you have to do is put everything in the slow cooker and stir. Once you do this, put the lid on the cooker and cook on low for 8 hours or 4 hours if the speed is high. Once done you can serve with cheese or any other sauce or veggie of your choice.
READ ALSO: mk11 forge recipes: ingredients we know so far
The Venison Lettuce Cups
If you need something delicious but healthy as well, venison lettuce cup is something you need to try right away.
Ingredients you need:
- 3 T. Lime Juice
- 2 T. Raw Honey
- 1 T. Fish Sauce
- 1 T. Chili Paste (Such as Sambal Oelek)
- 4 T. Neutral Oil (Such as Avocado or Grapeseed)
- 1 T. Coconut Oil
- 1 Pound of Ground Venison
- 2 Shallots, sliced
- 2 Fresno Chilies, minced
- 3 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 T. Fresh Ginger, minced
- 3 Green Onions, Sliced
- ¼ – ½ Cup of Mixed Fresh herbs such as Cilantro, Basil, and/or mint, chopped
- 2 T. Crushed Peanuts/ Cashews (Roasted)
- 2 Heads of Boson Leaf or Iceberg Lettuce, leaves separated
You may want to think by the look of ingredients that this might be a bit difficult to make. Trust us, that it’s not. Keep reading to find out the recipe.
- First you need to make the yummy Thai sauce. Combine honey, lime, honey fish sauce and chilli peppers in a bowl. Add in some neutral oil and whisk until completely emulsified.
- On medium heat gently Sauté the shallots, jalapenos, ginger in coconut oil. Add the brown venison until cooked.
- Remove from heat and allow the meat to cool down. Remove the lid and slid 8n some green onions, greens and veggies of your choice. Serve with some yummy salad and corn.
Easy grain Mexican venison meatballs
Who doesn’t like meatballs? Meatballs is that only dish you can eat all the time and never get tired. What if we tell you that we have the perfect recipe for it?
- 1/2 tsp ground savoury
- 1 pound ground venison, or preferred meat
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbs dry minced onions
- T Tbs parsley
- 1 Tbs dry salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- I table spoon paprika
- Pre heat your oven to 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl mix everything thoroughly
- You would need a iron skillet for this recipe. Pre heat it as well to thoroughly cook your meat
- Try and taste your seasoning. Add or subtract ingredients as per your choice.
- Once the seasoning is done. Scoop out meat and make balls out of it.
- Place the balls onto your oven tray using a butter paper.
- Heat them for 30 to 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
Your meatballs are ready. Serve them with some garlic rice or fried rice. And some yummy salad of your choice.
It’s winters and did someone stay stew?
Here is what you need to do for making this amazing and absolutely delicious venison stew. The perfect treat for winters.
- Venison- we used tenderloin, but you can also use roast, backs trap, etc.
- Spicy V-8 Juice – you won’t believe how much flavour this adds
- All purpose flour
- Bacon fat
- Worcestershire sauce
- Bay leaves
- Salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and coriander
Making this stew is absolutely easy.
- Cut your meat into cubes and toss in some flour. This will coat the meat and give it a good feel.
- Add in all the herbs and spices into the chicken and make sure that it is perfectly coated.
- Cook your flour coated venison meat over low flame in another pan with bacon fat.
- In the same pot add all your veggies. You can use more as well like Brockley or spinach or anything. Add in water and stir.
- Add in your sauces and keep stirring. Add in some corn starch slurry to give the stew the perfect consistency. Cook until desired. Your perfect stew is ready!
We hope you will all enjoy these amazing recipes by venison. We are sure that you will all try these because of how easy and convenient these are. This is the perfect time to explore your inner chef with venison recipes and Ingredients! Quarantine could have never gotten this better!
Pingback: Air Fryer Dessert Recipes - NY Recipes