There are several types of culinary traditions found around the world and the growth of international travel, immigration, and globalization has resulted in many delicious foods traveling around the world. One of the most popular foods is Indian food, and it is found in all corners of the world. Indian food is a broad term that represents many local food traditions as each region of India has its own long and vibrant history concerning food. Some broader traditions include south Indian food, Punjabi dishes, Bengali dishes, Goan dishes, Rajasthani dishes, Gujarati dishes, and Maharashtra dishes. Some traditions focus on rice, others on seafood, and some desserts. No matter the origin, all are unique and delightful to eat.
- Stockholm Östermalm
- A Guide to Food Photography in Dubai
- How to Keep Your New Year’s Resolution to Eat Healthier in 2023
- Best Burger Boxes. What to look for when Buying a Burger Box?
- Top Tips for Ensuring That Your Restaurant Dazzles Diners
- What Every Restaurant Owner Should Know About Equipment Leasing
- Indian Food and Restaurants
- Best Indian Restaurants in Europe